This is a dark & erotic portrait of a vampire titled “Blood Roses”. I painted it using oil paints on an 8×24 inch canvas. There are droplets of blood dripping off of the roses, vines & from her the corner of her mouth. You can see the glints of her white fangs set behind her luscious red lips. She makes a splendid addition to any vampire lovers’ wall.
* This is a print from my original oil painting titled “Blood Roses″
* This print is archival quality.
* Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with archival backing board to prevent bending in the mail.