Here is the Queen of Hearts with all of her evil subtleties. She is set in Victorian style environment and is wicked to the core under all of the jewels and lace. Her mask is her charming disguise to the world who may think she is kind and sweet.
This sketch is an illustration for a poetry book written by the dark fantasy author Philip Lee McCall II. This amazing book is gothic twist on the popular Alice in Wonderland story.
*Special thank to FroweMinahildStock for the photo reference.
* This is a print from my original oil painting titled “Queen of Hearts″
* This print is archival quality.
* Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with archival backing board to prevent bending in the mail.