The ever popular story of Alice In Wonderland is brought to life in this Victorian setting. Alice has arrived in Wonderland and is opening the “drink me” bottle for the first time. Alice always being little curious and mischievous has no idea of the magical journey that awaits her.
*Special thank to =liam-stock for the photo reference.
* This is a print from my original oil painting titled “Alice″
* This print is archival quality.
* Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with archival backing board to prevent bending in the mail.