Want a little funk with that faerie? This punk rock inspired faery is jamming to the music on her headphones. Its about time we see some more modern fairies about us. I have created a series of this urban fairies and this one has a lovely companion. She pops up on most of my products (prints, cameos, rings and more!).
*Special thanks to Faestock for the photo reference. http://faestock.deviantart.com/
* This is a print from my original oil painting titled “Duet 1”
* This print is archival quality.
* Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with cardboard to prevent bending in the mail.