This lovely elf is enjoying the wind glide around her head, gently flowing her long white locks of hair. Maybe an elemental elf or just one that loves nature. This Original watercolor painting comes with the frame included and ready to hang. It has been custom framed by a professional framer and includes wire backing.
* I am cleaning out my studio & trying to purge older artwork. This is a professionally framed watercolor painting at a super great price!!! Original asking price was $350.00.*
* This is the ORIGINAL watercolor Painting titled “Flor”.
* It was created using watercolor paints on archival paper in 2005.
* It has 3 coats of spray varnish on it to protect & seal it.
* This painting has been framed by a Professional Framer in a gorgeous museum quality frame.
* There is a hanger on the back & comes with nails & hooks.
* Comes with “Certificate of Authenticity”
* It is very beautiful & looks even better in person.
Painting Size: 10 3/4″ wide X 8″ tall (inches)
Frame Size: 18″ wide X 15″ tall (inches)
Original Artwork is shipping via USPS flat rate mail (if it fits). Insurance, delivery confirmation and signature confirmation are including in your shipping cost when purchasing an original.