A elegant Key charm necklace holds my Victorian inspired drawing of the March Hare, from Alice in Wonderland. The Key charm is reversible. There is a lovely Celtic knot design on the back so you can wear it 2 different ways. The wild and crazy March Hare from the beloved Alice in Wonderland fairy tale. He is anything short from clean cut like the White Rabbit. A nice disheveled mane, torn ears and clothing, even the wallpaper is tattered. Beyond the tattered wallpaper you can see glimpses of a vibrant, colorful Wonderland.
** 5% of your order will go to Happy Hare Rabbit Rescue **
* Image in Key charm is used from my artwork titled “March Hare”
* Flanked by 2 complimenting Wonderland inspired charms (photo shows a Tea cup charm and a time piece charm). More charms are available per request.
* CHARMS MAY VARY FROM WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTOS
* Image size measures 20 mm and is protected with a clear epoxy dome.
* The elegant key charm pendant measures approximately 2 3/4″ long by 1″ wide.
* Comes with a 18″ Sterling Silver chain
* Key charm setting: Silver metal alloy (lead and nickel free)
* Ornate bail: Zinc Metal alloy (lead free)
* Tea Cup charm: Zinc Alloy (lead and nickel free)
* Time Piece charm: Zinc Alloy (lead and nickel free)