A dark, gothic twist is portrayed in this Marie Antoinette drawing. The doomed Queen of the Rococo Era. Living Let them Eat Blood! she says and the blood drips down from her lips and finger tips.
* Image title “Marie Antoinette: Let Them Eat Blood”
* The image size is a 7.25 x 11 inch archival print, printed on 8.5×11 inch paper. There will be a white border around the image so that it is ideal for matting. If you do not plan on matting simply trim off the excess white paper.
* Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with cardboard to prevent bending in the mail.
ABOUT THE LE CANVAS PRINTS
* A Limited Edition Canvas Giclee Print is the next best thing to the original drawing.
* Only 23 of each painting will ever be made! They are truly One Of A Kind!
* This stunning Canvas Print has touches of hand painted Red Glitter accenting the red of Marie Antoinette’s flowers in her hair and blood on her lips and finger tips.
* Size 10″ wide X 15″ tall X 3/4″ deep
* Printed on Satin Archival Epson Canvas
* All canvas prints have 3 coats of a UV protectant giclee varnish shield giving it a glossy finish just like the original painting.
* You do NOT need to frame my canvas prints! The canvas is stretched on stretcher bars, the edges are finished & there is a hanger on the back, so all you have to do is decide where you want to hang, put a nail in the wall & you are good to go.