Using watercolors I captured the portrait of a mermaid drifting by in the sea. A royal siren she is, wearing her crown made of coral, shells and seaweed.
This is the ORIGINAL WATERCOLOR PAINTING of “Water Nymph” created in 2006. It is Double Matted by a Professional Framer. Out matt is a soft, warm beige. The interior matt is a lovely, tropical turqoise that accents the colors in the crown perfectly.
* I am cleaning out my studio & trying to purge older artwork. This is a professionally matted dramatic watercolor painting at an amazingly low price!!! Original asking price was $125.00*
* This is the ORIGINAL watercolor and acrylic Painting titled “Night Watcher”.
* It was created using graphite drawing pencils on paper in 2006.
* It has 3 coats of spray varnish on it to protect & seal it.
* This painting has been matted by a Professional Framer in a stunning double matt to accent the painting.
* Comes with “Certificate of Authenticity”
* It is very beautiful & looks even better in person.
Artwork Size: 10″ wide X 6 1/2″ tall (inches)
Matted Size: 15″ wide X 11 1/2″ tall (inches)
Original Artwork is shipping via USPS flat rate mail (if it fits). Insurance, delivery confirmation and signature confirmation are including in your shipping cost when purchasing an original.