“It is the voice of my child! The White Queen cried out. My precious Lily! My imperial kitten.” by Lewis Carroll in Through the Looking Glass. Lords and Ladies, meet the regal, White Queen from Alice In Wonderland. She is as a Queen should be dressed. Adorned with her fine crown, Renaissance collar, elaborate gown, scepter and of course, her imperial kitten Lily. The White Queen is my 10th illustrated character from the Alice In Wonderland book. Drawn as I see her after reading the classic tale.
*Special thanks to MrsGnob for the photo reference.
* Image title “White Queen”
* 8×10 inch archival print. Printed on Luster/semi-gloss photo paper.
* The image and paper is Printed on 11×14 inches. Printed on Epson matte photo paper.
* All of my prints are printed on archival quality (will not yellow) luster photo paper. Ink colors last up to 200 years.
* Each print is individually packaged in a clear plastic sleeve and shipped with cardboard to prevent bending in the mail.
ABOUT LE CANVAS PRINTS
* A Limited Edition Canvas Giclee Print is the next best thing to the original drawing.
* Only 23 of each painting will ever be made! They are truly One Of A Kind!
* All of my black and white limited edition canvas prints DO NOT have any hand painting on them. Hence the reason they cost less money the the colored LE canvas prints 😉
* Size 10″ wide X 13″ tall X 3/4″ deep
* Printed on Satin Archival Epson Canvas
* All canvas prints are hand coated and set with a UV protectant giclee varnish shield giving it a glossy finish just like the original painting.
* You do NOT need to frame my canvas prints! The canvas is stretched on stretcher bars, the edges are finished & there is a hanger on the back, so all you have to do is decide where you want to hang, put a nail in the wall & you are good to go.